Tuesday 18 June 2013

Laughing

Laughing at Grandpa
It was a good day with lots of smiles and laughs from Josiah.  He went for a long walk with his nurse while my mom and I went to the library with Isaac.  The nurse was saying that he notices such a difference in Josiah as he now takes a long time to fall asleep in the stroller as he's taking everything in and keeps turning his head. 

Josiah has been eating a good amount of food at meal times.  He's started eating tiny pieces of toast and he likes baked beans and small soft pasta.

It was lovely to have a visitor over this morning.  

Laughing at Daddy
I tell Isaac to stop his whiny voice many times a day.  I confess that it's tempting to be whiny sometimes or at least think whiny thoughts, especially around 8:00 PM when both boys are hopefully asleep (Josiah finally fell asleep with rocking at 8:15 tonight).  I decided to have a little "me time" so I picked up the paper and read about refugees ... and quickly remembered that I have no cause to be whiny.  I can be tired but I need to be grateful as we are blessed abundantly.

I convinced myself to not have a nap while Isaac was napping so that I could get some work done around the house.  However, after Isaac woke up, I actually fell asleep reading to him (I shouldn't have asked him if he wanted to read on Mommy and Daddy's bed!)  I regained full alert status when Isaac bit my finger hard.  He ended up sitting on his chair for biting but he probably just wanted my attention (not that I make excuses for him when I am in his hearing).  

Thank you for your prayers!
Reading to Baby Josiah

Blessings,

Elizabeth
Proverbs 18:10
The name of the LORD is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe.

1 comment:

  1. Cutest pictures ever! The first one of Josiah is just priceless. He is a little pickle isn't he :)

    Your boys clearly love one another and that is a special gift to cherish.

    You are loved and prayed for as we say goodnight. Hugs and sweet dreams

    ReplyDelete