Friday 12 July 2013

Time for bed

I'm tired so this will be short but I did say last night that I would confirm the answer to my question yesterday.

We are thrilled that I am pregnant and that we found out less than a week before Josiah passed away so we were able to tell him the good news.  I am very early on so the baby isn't due until early March. 

We were able to rest, accomplish some errands, and spend time with family today so it was a good day. 

Thank you for keeping us in your prayers!

Blessings,

Elizabeth

Psalm 125:1-2
Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion,
    which cannot be shaken but endures forever.
As the mountains surround Jerusalem,
    so the Lord surrounds his people
    both now and forevermore.

1 comment:

  1. I"m so happy for this news, for the new little Faulkner growing every day! You've lived this difficult journey with grace and beauty. You've shown others how it can be done. Thank-you for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete