Friday, 12 July 2013

Time for bed

I'm tired so this will be short but I did say last night that I would confirm the answer to my question yesterday.

We are thrilled that I am pregnant and that we found out less than a week before Josiah passed away so we were able to tell him the good news.  I am very early on so the baby isn't due until early March. 

We were able to rest, accomplish some errands, and spend time with family today so it was a good day. 

Thank you for keeping us in your prayers!

Blessings,

Elizabeth

Psalm 125:1-2
1 Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion,
    which cannot be shaken but endures forever.
2 As the mountains surround Jerusalem,
    so the Lord surrounds his people
    both now and forevermore.

1 comment:

  1. I"m so happy for this news, for the new little Faulkner growing every day! You've lived this difficult journey with grace and beauty. You've shown others how it can be done. Thank-you for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete