Sunday 14 July 2013

Tired

We are tired.  We were tired in church this morning.  We left a little early.  We all had a good nap this afternoon but I was still tired after an automatic  pre-recorded telephone survey woke me up.  We should learn to put our phones off when we're napping. 

My parents were out tonight at a camp church service but we took our dinner to their home to borrow their cooler air.  We put Isaac to bed there and we just returned home to pick up some clothes and toiletries after mom and dad returned home.  Isaac prefers the queen size bed so we'll use the double bed.  He was a little wired tonight.  He called me in about half an hour after we left him to go to sleep.  He said he'd heard a noise in his ear and then he made little puff sounds.  Then he told me it was Jesus and God so I told him to ask God what He wanted to say next time.  He wanted me to stay.  He put his arms around me and told me he was keeping me safe.  He was eventually okay with me leaving.

The three of us went to the cemetery tonight.  When we told Isaac where we were going he said that he didn't want the lid closed (referring to the lid of the casket).  We talked about that.  He was fine at the gravesite and we watered the grass over the grave.

It's time to head back.  Thanks for your prayers!

Blessings,

Elizabeth

1 Peter 5:7

" ... casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you."

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that I am tired, but not as tired as you. Thus, reading your Sat (again) and Sun blogs just made me weep for sadness. We all know how much God loves you and He loves how you love Him and others. He loves your sweet and gentle serving hearts. May you take one day at a time this wk and may He fill your hearts with just the right feelings and emotions with your needs met each hour. Praying for both of you, Isaac, those wonderful grandpas and grandmas throughout the day and knowing that some moments are more difficult than others. Praying for you. Much love.

    ReplyDelete